Take The Survey! 🙏
- Episode 8: Cloud and Backend Services For Apps
- Episode 34: Server-Side Swift with Tim Condon
- Episode 47: Practical Combine with Donny Wals
- UIKonf - 18-19 MAY 2020 · ONLINE
- Heartwitch - Uses Vapor WebSockets
- Apollo Data Graph Platform
- Server-Side Frameworks
- Client-Side Frameworks
- WWDC 2020 is happening!
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- Greater Flexibility
- Less Data Usage
- REST API is more strict but easy to implement
- Big Learning Curve with GraphQL
- Fewer Requests Needed with GraphQL
- Challenges with accessing in Swift
- How Apollo Works
- Starting with both REST API and GraphQL
- Using Subscriptions WebSockets with GraphQL for Syncing
- Perfect for Gaming, Chat, and Financial Applications
- Why Long Polling Might Be Better
- How to keep a URL Session open
- How to stay organized with WebSockets
- How to support and test WebSockets?
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★