- Tibor Bödecs (website)
Take The Survey! 🙏
50th Episode - Q&A - submit your questions to me @leogdion with hashtag #empowerapps
- Episode 8: Cloud and Backend Services For Apps
- Episode 34: Server-Side Swift with Tim Condon
- Episode 48: Alternative Backends with Kristaps Grinbergs
- Vapor 4 Docs
- Vapor Discord
- Heartwitch - Uses Vapor WebSockets
- WWDC 2020 is happening!
- Swift ArgumentParser
- Tibor Bödecs - What's New in Vapor 4?
- Tibor Bödecs - What’s new in Swift 5.3?
- Tim Condon - The Future of Swift on the Server
- Swift 5.3 Release Process and OS Support
- Leo's setup article for Vapor 3
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Audible is the leading provider of spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, ranging from best sellers, to celebrity memoirs, news, business, and self-development. Every month, members get one (1) credit to pick any title, plus two (2) Audible Originals from a monthly selection, and access to daily news digests (from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post), as well as guided meditation programs.
Talking to Strangers - What We Should Know About the People We Don't Know
Written and Narrated by: Malcolm Gladwell
Try it out today and 2 free audiobooks:
- What are you most excited about?
- Will there be new hardware or IDE?
Vapor 4 Changes
- Updates to the Command API
- New Service Layer
- Updates with HTTP 2 with SwiftNIO 2
- How SwiftNIO2 does Futures and Promises
- Using PropertyWrappers with Fluent ORM
- Making Swift Package Manager work with you
Getting Started with Vapor
- Requires Linux or macOS with Swift 5.2
- Recent Support for Ubuntu 20, Amazon Linux, CentOS
- Using Vapor Toolbox vs just SPM
- Unit Testing with Separate Package
- Structure of the App
- Getting Your Database Models Setup
- Using Push Notifications on Vapor and Sign-In With Apple
- Why Should You Consider Vapor?
- Where to Host Your App?
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★