- Leah Vogel - Twitter: @leah_m_vogel
WWDC Videos - We Loved
- Build complications in SwiftUI
- Create complications for Apple Watch
- App essentials in SwiftUI
- Build document-based apps in SwiftUI
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- Origins of Bluetooth
- Where Bluetooth is a good fit?
- What is Peripheral?
- Profiles, Services and Characteristics
- What's the difference between Classic and BLE?
- How to measure signal strength?
- How to pull extra information from a Characteristic?
- Similarities with Networking
- Decoding and Encoding Data from Bluetooth
- Why Mocking is Important in iOS Development
- Using the Mac for Testing APIs
- Dealing with Connectivity Issues
- Connection Peculiarities
- How can Bluetooth be misused?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★