- Malin Sundberg - @malinsundberg
Order Speculid Today!
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/uFdLYrze0uc
- Episode 25 - Developing for Multiple Platforms with Manton Reece
- Episode 35 - SwiftUI - The Good, the Bad, and the Benefits
- Episode 57 - SwiftUI with Majid Jabrayilov - Part 2
- Episode 60 - The Future of Mac Development with Lucas Derraugh - Part 2
- Back to the Mac 2020 - The journey of making a Mac app in SwiftUI by Malin
- NSSpain - SwiftUI: We’re now Apple Platform Developers by Malin
- iOSDevCampDC 2020 - Full Stack Swift - From Server to Watch by Leo
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Your podcast's publishing platform
Transistor not only hosts your podcast but also:
- Help distribute your podcast with integrations to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube, and Mailchimp
- Deep analytics including average downloads per episode, popular podcast apps, number of subscribers, trends
- Professional support for creatives, businesses, and professional podcasters when it comes to hosting and analytics
How do you start a podcast?
Try it today with this special link:
Building for the macOS
- macOS Design Differences
- Where AppKit is necessary on macOS?
- How Big Sur changed the design?
- Supporting Older Operating Systems
Migrating to iOS
- Dealing with iOS screen size
- Differences in navigation
- What parts can be reused for SwiftUI?
- Designing for "glimpses"
Whether to go with SwiftUI
- AppKit/UIKit vs SwiftUI
- Some parts faster for development - some slower
- Based on expertise
- How about Catalyst?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★