Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/5LShKIwHEsA
- Episode 77 - Swift Package Index with Sven A. Schmidt
- Episode 24 - Continuous Integration with Kyle Newsome
- Episode 15 - Test-Driven Development with Joshua Greene and Michael Katz
- Testing Your Apps in Xcode from Apple Docs
- SnapshotTesting by PointFreeCo
- PointFreeCo Episode 41 - A Tour of Snapshot Testing
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Your podcast's publishing platform
Transistor not only hosts your podcast but also:
- Help distribute your podcast with integrations to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube, and Mailchimp
- Deep analytics including average downloads per episode, popular podcast apps, number of subscribers, trends
- Professional support for creatives, businesses, and professional podcasters when it comes to hosting and analytics
How do you start a podcast?
Try it today with this special link:
What is Software Testing?
- Why is important?
- What can be automated? (and what can't?)
- Why are unit tests so important?
- How to automate the workflow between manual tests?
- What tests should you do before release?
What kinds of testing are there?
- How to use visual snapshots for testing?
- What is integration testing?
- How to deal with outside systems which are always changing?
- How is smoke testing different from integration testing?
What should be tested?
- How to test the visual appearance of your app?
- Where to draw the line when isolating what should be tested
- How to avoid the code coverage trap?
- How iOS devs can share specs with server developers?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★