Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/kQP7dCaKdEc
- Episode 83 - Interviewing Tips with Kim Arnett
- Episode 75 - Year of the Server with Tim Condon - Part 2
- Episode 10 - Cloud and Backend Services For Apps with Erik Gillespie
- Getting Started with AWS Amplify
- AWS Free Tier
- APNs Push Notifications for iOS Using AWS Lambda in Swift - Kilo Loco
- AWS Amplify Playlist - Kilo Loco
- AWS Amplify Repo
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Cognito
- Amazon SNS
- Amazon Pinpoint
- How Do I Write If Case Let in Swift?
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Swift Heroes Digital 2021
Swift Heroes Digital is a one day event, for developers, designers and project managers at all levels of experience with the Swift platform. Combining resources from the Swift Heroes Global network, we’re excited to be bringing you this international, interactive event.
Share this code with your network and they receive 20% discount on all Swift Heroes tickets: SH21-SPEAKERS-COMMUNITY
Insert the code under 'redeem voucher' on the ticketing platform to receive 20% discount on all ticket types.
What does AWS Amplify do?
- How it works with your iOS project
- Why Amplify vs your own backend
- How does it compare with other MBaaS services
- What are the different components
- How does it compare with something like SOTO
- How does the cost compare
- Can you opt-out later and use the individual services
Getting Started with AWS Amplify
- Using Cocoapods vs SPM
- How to use the AWS CLI
- How to setup your data model in DynamoDB
- How you can take advantage of AWS Lambda
- How do you get started with Push Notifications and APNS
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★