Podcast Survey - https://brightdigit.typeform.com/to/yVZN2gIT
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/6IEvRlyu904
- Episode 24 - Continuous Integration with Kyle Newsome
- Episode 81 - Awaiting for Async with Vincent Pradeilles
- Episode 84 - Automation Fun with Jared Sorge
- Episode 91 - Fastlane with Josh Holtz
- Xcode Cloud Beta Signup
- Test-Driven Development in Swift by Gio Lodi
- Josh Shaffer's Clarification on Async/Await and Combine
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 25% off registration.
- How does it differ from Xcode Server and Serverbots?
- Is there an on-premises version?
- Can the Workflows be edited via web or text?
- How does it compare to other services?
- Where's the REST API for Xcode Cloud
- How much does it cost?
- What's is going to be the relationship with Fastlane?
- How do pull requests, discussions, etc... interface with Git Repo Services (GitHub, Gitlab)?
Xcode... Swift Playgrounds on the iPad
- Fully Build and Upload Apps from the iPad
- How does sharing code with Xcode on the Mac work?
- How does it interface with Git Repos?
- Can Preview Apps in Full Screen
- Sounds perfect for testing and prototyping
Async/Await and Actors
- See episode with Vincent on async and await
- Xcode includes tools for refactoring
- What's the relationship with Combine?
- Uncertainty with Actors
SwiftUI - Year 3
- Used in various macOS apps (Maps, Photos, etc...)
- Continued improvements to List
- Table added to macOS
- Specific Platforms for modifiers
- Pull-to-Refresh One liner
- New Material Styles and UI Focus API
Focus and Notifications
- More Granular control over notifications
- How do notification scores work?
- What can we do about notification spam?
- New Extra Large Widget
- More Stacks
- Widget Suggestions
- iPad Home Screen Widgets
- Peter's rant on Widgets
Also... ScreenTime API, SharePlay API, AR Object Capture, and the death of Objective-C
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★