Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/XRVO43j1ogQ
- E119 - Swift Package Manager Super Powers with Marco Eidinger
- E93 - Test-Driven Development in Swift with Gio Lodi
- E77 - Swift Package Index with Sven A. Schmidt
- E57 - SwiftUI with Majid Jabrayilov - Part 2
- E56 - SwiftUI with Majid Jabrayilov - Part 1
- E46 - Developer Community (Part 2) with Dave Verwer
- E23 - Modularizing in Xcode with Abbey Jackson
- Outgrowing your app: how to scale iOS app development
- Meet the microapps architecture by Gio Lodi
- Microapps architecture in Swift. Dependency Injection.
- Microapps architecture in Swift. Resources and localization.
- Microapps architecture in Swift. Feature modules.
- Microapps architecture in Swift. SPM basics.
- How to Control the World by PointFree
- Build Graph for Xcode
- The easiest way to record podcasts and videos in studio quality from anywhere. All from the browser.
- Continuously uploads everyone’s audio and video during recording to the cloud, so when it ends you can download the files in seconds. Computer crashed or reloaded while in session? The recordings are saved automatically.
- Local recording up to 4K video resolution
Try it for free today. Use our referral link:
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
360iDev - Denver, CO – August 28-31, 2022 (Hybrid)
Grand Hyatt Denver
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 20% off registration.
- What is microapps architecture?
- What are some ideal circumstances to use it?
- How does SPM fit into it
- What are some ideal “modules”
- Why features
- How does dependency injection fit into this
- How does the PointFree “World” method work?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★