Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/G8I8xdGJB68
- Episode 125 - WWDC 2022 - SwiftUI and UIKit with Evan Stone
- Episode 98 - Async, Await, and Combine with Marin Todorov
- Episode 73 - Multi-Platform SwiftUI with Malin Sundberg
- Episode 57 - SwiftUI with Majid Jabrayilov - Part 2
- Rebuilding Bēhance in SwiftUI by Aviel Gross
- Twitter Thread on Properties in Swift
- 360iDev 2022 - Aviel Gross SwiftUI Performance for Demanding Apps
- Great SwiftUI by Aviel Gross
- WWDC2020 - WWDC Data Essentials in SwiftUI
- Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift by Florent Pillet, Marin Todorov and Shai Mishali
Stream - Free In-App Messaging SDK & UI Kits for iOS/Swift
Stream Chat is the easiest way to add messaging to your iOS app. High-level UI components connect the Stream Chat API with minimal coding.
- Try Stream Chat free for 30 days https://gstrm.io/empowerapps or
- apply for your Maker Account, free forever for qualifying teams https://gstrm.io/empowerappsmaker
Try for free
Bushel - the macOS virtual machine app for developers
I'm looking for beta testers!
- For developers who want to be rigorous and uncompromising in their app testing.
- You can set up your virtual machine for almost any configuration, from a fresh, factory reset of the Ventura beta all the way back to Big Sur.
- Test, simulate, roll back and debug apps and scripts however you need to without worrying about destroying your machine.
If you want to be invited to our first TestFlight, or even if you just want updates on Bushel, sign up at the website, and we will get in touch with you.
swiftpackageindex.com is the place to find Swift packages.
- over 5,000 packages indexed now, you’ll find a package that can help.
- help you make better decisions about your dependencies.
- host DocC-based documentation for package authors.
You can see how well maintained every package is, what platforms and Swift versions it’s compatible with based on real-world build data, how many other dependencies it will bring in and much more. Unlike an open-source library, running an open-source website requires ongoing time for maintenance and supporting package authors in addition to the time we spend on new features. Our work is primarily funded by you - the Swift community
If the site has helped you find a package, or if you want to support a community-run open-source project, please go to swiftpackageindex.com, look for the pink heart, and join over a hundred other people who support our work through GitHub sponsors.
- How migrating from UIKit
- Terminology Confusion
- How SwiftUI detects changes
- SwiftUI mistakes
- Combine vs Async/Await
- What is a POD?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★