- Episode 55 - WWDC 2020 and Xcode 12 with Vadim Shpakovski - Part 2
- Episode 54 - WWDC 2020 and Xcode 12 with Vadim Shpakovski - Part 1
- Episode 53 - WWDC 2020 - Quick Thoughts
- Episode 47 - Practical Combine with Donny Wals
- Episode 35 - SwiftUI - The Good, the Bad, and the Benefits
- Episode 30 - Quickie: Swift UI and 2020 Trends
- Episode 19 - WWDC 2019 - Swift UI with Jason Anderson
WWDC Videos - We Loved
- Build complications in SwiftUI
- Create complications for Apple Watch
- App essentials in SwiftUI
- Build document-based apps in SwiftUI
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
360iDev - August 16 - 19 (Remote)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
Use the promo code WeAreSwift to get 20% off registration.
What's New in SwiftUI
- More Mature Framework
- Used in More New Features
- Lazy Stacks
- New App Structures
- @main App Structure with old UIAppDelegate
- YES! Apple Watch doesn't need Storyboards and supports @main
- Brand New Grids
- Do you build for iOS 13 or iOS 14
- Widgets and Complications in SwiftUI only
SwiftUI - Benefits and Issues
- Benefits of SwiftUI over UIKit
- How Declarative Programming is an Improvement
- Limitation of Static Navigation Views
- SwiftUI on watchOS
- SwiftUI on tvOS
- Learning Curve with SwiftUI
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★